Have you ever been bullied?
I was bullied. Someone in my class kept doing it. They kept smacking my back while I was playing on my sled, making me land on my chest. They kept on poking at me, and then when I got mad they would say “RAGE” or call me a freak. They then pretended that they did nothing. They would also tease me that I was not good at something, constantly. They would also tease me about my lunches along with other people. This made me feel sad, and not want to eat around people. All the stuff they did also made me very angry. Sometimes I made bad choices because of that.
So I told my teacher and my parents. Now my teacher sits in my class for lunch and my mom writes down everything that the bully does each week so that we can find out how to stop it. She talks to my teacher a lot.
If you are being bullied:
- Ask For Help: always tell your parents or guardian and your teacher
- Summon the Halloween Hound! (I just watched Spooky Buddies – good movie, 8+ – check it out!)
- Eat pizza and get happy!
- Try to relax yourself doing things you really like to do (ex. Draw, read, play video games, climb trees, skateboard, ski, and snowboard….these are all thing I like to do, myself, to relax)
- Ignore them so that they don’t bother you any more
- Try to make friends with people who care about you
p.s. I like the rainforest
Share in the comments your story of being bullied, and advice you would give to someone being bullied.